Industrial Design is in my heart
A bit about me and my interests
- Montreal University graduate since 2000 with a bachelor's degree in Industrial Design and Rhino 3D user with over 20 years experience.
- Working as an Industrial Designer at Bombardier Aerospace for over 20 years as well as running my own company offering design and illustration services in different fields.
Experience in :
- Hand sketches
- Digital Paintings ( Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator )
- 3D Cad modeling ( Rhino3D, Catia V5, Modo )
- Rapid prototyping ( SLA, CNC ) as well as mock up building I also have an interest for
- Classical paintings ( pencil and marker renderings as well as acrylic and watercolor paintings )
Since fall 2012 I started teaching at the University of Quebec in Montreal ( UQAM ) 3D surfacing to design students at the Masters level .
- Sports ( Marathons and half marathons, dragon boating ( 2 times team captain ) , soccer and fitness training )